Re: mac os octave does not plot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: mac os octave does not plot
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:09:17 -0400

You can also use x11 for plotting by ...

        setenv ("GNUTERM", "x11")

Ben

On Aug 12, 2009, at 11:43 PM, Kanan Saurabh wrote:

Hey Greg,
THANK YOU!!
It worked!

Cheers,
Kanan

On Aug 13, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Gregory Barendt wrote:

Hi Kanan,

I had this problem a little while back and was able to solve it by
downloading and installing AquaTerm
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/aquaterm/).

Hope that helps,

Greg

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Kanan Saurabh<address@hidden
wrote:
Hi,
I was using an earlier version of octave on my mac and it plotted
figures quite well.
Now I have downloaded the most recent installation and just replaced
the original apps with the new ones. Octave no longer plots figures
for me. It takes in the plot command, gives no errors and does not
open an xterm.
Is there some setting I should be doing?

Please help!
Regards,
Kanan
--