Accessing octave-core

From: shruti dogra
Subject: Accessing octave-core
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:02:58 +0530

Dear all,
       I was running a program in octave which took more than 40 hours yet it was not over, because of some other reasons I pressed (cntrl + c) to break the process. But instead of getting the results so far, I got the following message
"Press Control-C again to abort.
^C
panic: Interrupt -- stopping myself...
^C
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete "
       Can anybody help telling how to access "octave-core" or any other way to regain the data.
       Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Shruti