[no subject]

From: Anwesha Dastidar (Trainee)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:25:34 +0530

Hello,

I am a beginner in image processing techniques. I have been trying to resize a 20x46 bmp image to 32x32 bmp image in Octave. I used the imresize command but it distorts the shape of the object.

How do I resize without distorting the image?

Also, is there any command available in Octave which allows us to crop an image? (equivalent to imcrop() in Matlab which is undefined in Octave)

Hope you can help,

Thanks

AGD