Re:Requistion for sponsor for worshop on GNU Octave software -reg

From: Rajarathanam Senthilkumar
Subject: Re:Requistion for sponsor for worshop on GNU Octave software -reg
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:05:50 +0530

Dear sir,

I and My students already started to use software for the past six months.

We want to conduct a Two Day Workshop on Digital Signal Processing Applications using OCTAVE in the month of september 1-2,2009.

We are expecting sponsor from your foundation.

Expecting favourable reply from you.

Address for Communication:

R.Senthilkumar,

Lecturer,

Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,

Institute of Road and Transport Technology,

Vasavi College post,

Erode - 638316,

Tamilnadu,

India.