Re: Octave for MSVC 2005 build

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave for MSVC 2005 build
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:19:24 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have no experience for MSVC build of octave. I myself use gcc on MinGW and
cygwin compliers for
octave building.

I hope that the following archive of the threads will be helpful for you.

http://www.nabble.com/MSVC-solution,-Makefile-or-build-tips-available--tc24267636.html#a24268304

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/