Getting started with Octave and Visual C++

From: n3t
Subject: Getting started with Octave and Visual C++
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 07:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,
this is my first message in this forum! I've a simple question for you: I
know you can say "read the fucking manual", but the problem is that I've not
found a fucking manual about this!

I want to create a C++ project using Visual Studio 2008 as IDE and Octave
like scientifical/mathematical library.

So I downloaded "Octave 3.2.0 for Windows MinGW Installer" from SourceForge
and setted the include directory. If I create a project with only
#include <octave/oct.h> and an empty main function,
it shows to me an huge number of incredible errors! So I think I've
downloaded a wrong file or I made a mistake about setting Visual Studio..

How can explain to me what I've to do in order to achieve a good result?

Thank you!