Configure liboctave for MSVC ...

From: Lam Pak Kit
Subject: Configure liboctave for MSVC ...
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:00:52 +0800

Dear all,

According to the Readme.MSVC file, I will need a globbing library in order to compile Octave for MSVC.  However, I cannot locate such a library on octave (although the readme file says so).  On google, I do find the following one:

http://users.tkk.fi/~mniemenm/glob/index.html

Would this one work?

Also, I am assuming the following steps described in the Readme file is referring to the globbing library, as it does not work on the base octave package.  Am I right?

  * download and decompress the sources

  * run "./configure.vc" (you can edit it to change the installation dir)

  * run "make"

  * run "make install"

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Patrick