Re: Number of decimals of axis labels

From: German Ocampo
Subject: Re: Number of decimals of axis labels
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:39:05 +0100

Ben

Another additional issue, When I tried to print the plot to png image I get an error message  "gdImageStringFT: Could not find/open font while printing string Speed with font Helvetica". Looking in nabble archive (A problem with fonts and/or printing PNG files March 2008) I tried setting  the GDFONTPATH environment variable to the font directory, but it doesnt work. Looking inside the directory I didn't find the Helvetica font, then I changed the fontname to Arial using

ylabel("Speed","fontsize",8,"FontName", "ARIAL.ttf","rotation",90)

and is funny because in the image saved I get the title rotated, but in the gnuplot window the title is not rotated. I think there are a problem with fonts between Octave-gnuplot in the windows version.

Questions

- How can I change the default font from Helvetica  to another in octave?
- Some help in how to say to gnuplot the font to use?

Thanks

German

Message: 9