Funding made difficult

From: Stephan Scholz
Subject: Funding made difficult
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 00:57:04 +0200

Hey,
Not sure this is the right place to ask...
I am a student and would like to donate a modest amount of money to Octave. I do not have a credit card and I am pretty sure my bank would charge more fee for the exchange of currency than I wanted to give. I have good experience with PayPal. It's really easy. Does anyone know how to do this?

Maybe it concernes more users. In my opinion donating should be made as easy as possible. If I want to give say 10 bucks, I won't spend more than 10 minutes on doing it.

Besides, the link to the UW Foundation's secure online form on http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/funding.html does not work for me.

Stephan