matlab tool m_coasts.mat

From: Daniel Johannes Befort
Subject: matlab tool m_coasts.mat
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:40:03 +0200

Hello,

I just installed Octave, the NetCDF package and Yapso. Everything works great
except that I don't know how to draw coastlines. I tried to load the Matlab
tool m_coasts.mat with "load m_coasts.mat". There was no error message but the
command m_coast is still not known.
What have I done wrong or is the tool m_coasts.mat tool not usable in octave.

I hope you can help me

Thanks very much

Your sincerely
Daniel Befort
--
...todo va salir bien...

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss