Is it "n" or "pi" ?

From: Adrian Spiridon
Subject: Is it "n" or "pi" ?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 23:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

        I want to calculate Bessel function of the second kind , Yn(z)  for n integer, using the formula : http://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/equations/BesselFunctionoftheSecondKind/NumberedEquation6.gif  from http://mathworld.wolfram.com/BesselFunctionoftheSecondKind.html .
        I am not sure, in the formula, whether it is power(z/2,-n) or power(z/2,-pi). Similar,on the last term : is it power(z/2,n) or power(z/2,pi) ?

PS: I know Octave has this function built in, but I want to implement it myself
Thanx

Adrian