Help related matlab features wanted : feedback function from control too

From: David Kremer
Subject: Help related matlab features wanted : feedback function from control toolbox
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 12:29:02 +0200

Hello.

I'm enjoying with octave since a while. Currently, it's my only
possibility to provide a work for my university, because, they are using
matlab very much for lot of practical works.

Currently, I need the 'feedback' function for my work.

This will be cool if someone could implement it.

See the manpage at this link : http://dl.free.fr/iu8tgnliq

Thank you very much.

D. Kremer