Re: Turn off TeX for legend labels

From: andy buckle
Subject: Re: Turn off TeX for legend labels
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

Ben Abbott wrote:

> Perhaps I'm confused. What objects do you expect this to impact?

I am just trying stuff, to try and make it work.

Let's say we have a plot with 3 curves on. you might want different settings
for the legend labels for each curve. Indeed

octave> get(get(gca,"children")(1))

shows you that the 'keylabel' and 'interpreter' for the legend are accessed
via the plot handle.

perhaps there is alternative workaround. Is there something like the HTML
<pre> in TeX?