Re: reverse of autoload

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: reverse of autoload
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:38:52 +0200

On 31 Mar 2009, at 23:24, Ben Abbott wrote:

I should have also asked what version of Octave are you running.
I'm using the 3.0.3 OSX binary

I don' t have the combinatorics pkg on my Mac, but don't see the problem with the image package. I'm running a recent copy of the developer's sources.

There is no "autoload" command in the image package.
Other packages affected are for example "communications" and "odepakg".

But actually I think this is not an issue but a "feature" (or rather a missing feature), the autoload command works exactly as documented, simply I am not aware of any command avilable in the interpreter to undo the effect of a call to autoload (compare for example with dispatch and builtin).

Ben

c.