Re: Please help me on how to redirect my output from console to a text f

From: pschimpf
Subject: Re: Please help me on how to redirect my output from console to a text file
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

If you want to do this from within the Octave console window, you can simply
type 'diary goo.txt', then run your script, then type 'diary off'.  Your
script
output will go to goo.txt.  If you're running in a Windows environment, this
is probably the easiest method (diary works the same way in Matlab).
- Paul