convert matlab to octave

From: Jim Maas
Subject: convert matlab to octave
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:03:35 +0000

Hi All,

The other day I asked if anyone had any publicly available scripts that would demonstrate solving ode's related to michaelis-menten type kinetic equations in biology. I found a script for Matlab. Is there a converter anywhere that would convert the Matlab.m file to an octave.m file? I've tried running what I found and it gives errors. Anyone game to help a poor biologist!? The scripts are small and once I get a template I'm away.

Thanks

Jim

--

----