Re: Gnuplot hangs on Windows XP

From: Paul Wellner Bou
Subject: Re: Gnuplot hangs on Windows XP
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:30:20 +0100

Is that true on Windows?  On Linux, gnuplot's plot is resized together
with the window, using Octave 3.0.1 and Gnuplot 4.2.4.

Seems so. I tried to plot the same graph with gnuplot without octave and yes, it is true. Althout there is a "refresh" and a "to automatic resize" button in the gnuplot window, so this is no problem.

I know, under linux this wasn't the case.

Regards
Paul.