Re: octaviz and color

From: alberto_gh
Subject: Re: octaviz and color
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:43:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Could you be more specific in how to assign scalar inputs and modifying a
color scheme please? I have tried to plot only one triangle at each time
with one color based in my curvature value at each of that triangle's peaks
but I don't get a good result. Is there any way to do it as if it was a 4d
plot, where the fourth dimension, represented as a color, takes values from
a vector?

Thanks very much

Alberto