Re: Re: Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Re: Octave
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:15:07 +0900 (JST)

Hello Frigyes Reisch

At downloading from the source forge page, the Internet explorer (IE) usually
warns by a message near to the address bar of the IE.  I think that the problem
may be caused by the security setting of the IE.

Please ask your colleagues who are expert of Microsoft windows.  This is not a
problem of source forge page but a security setting of your IE.  This is
because I can download octave-binary form source forge using IE7 without
problem.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/