octavede.exe in Octave 3.0.3 and 3.1.50

From: georgios
Subject: octavede.exe in Octave 3.0.3 and 3.1.50
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 10:45:13 +0100

Dear Sir/Madamme

I am a new Octave user and I am using the Octave 3.0.1. One of the nice features that I found is the GUI that this specific version employs, thus octavede.exe. From my point of view this feature is essential for a new user as I am. By the way I am using the Octave for windows. When I installed the newest version thus, 3.0.3 and 3.1.50 then I am not able to find this GUI. What am I doing wrong? Is that feature not available any more? Please help me I think is a great feature and very helpfull.

Thank You in advance

Looking forward hearing from You

Georgios