Image package

From: Robert Fong-tom
Subject: Image package
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:53:10 -0500

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is an Octave Image package binary for Mac OS X 10.4 ? I searched for this but could only find a binary for OS X 10.5.

I tried porting the Image package using MacPorts, but was unsuccessful. Kept getting errors that I did not understand and the MacPorts help blog did not clear up my confusion. I did not try Fik but after my experience with MacPorts, I am reluctant to waste another week!
Bob