Re: Octave for Suse 10.0?

From: eric
Subject: Re: Octave for Suse 10.0?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:17:12 -0700

You can also try

http://packages.opensuse-
community.org/index.jsp?searchTerm=octave&distro=openSUSE_102

and see if that works for you.  They have version 2.9.12 and 3.0.2 available
for Suse 10.2.  If you try to install it using Yast it should prevent you from
messing anything up as it checks for proper dependency's and will let you know
if something is mission before it installs,

Eric