Re: Octave for Suse 10.0?

From: eric
Subject: Re: Octave for Suse 10.0?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:10:08 -0700

I have not used Suse 10.0 in sometime.  I take it you have
already tried Yast to see if there was a version available.  In
Suse 11.0, octave is at version 3.01.  You can try
rpm.pbone.net and see if you have any  luck there.  Also you
can try Yast to make sure you have all you your dependency's
for g++.  It was pretty straight forward installing g++ using Yast
in Suse.  In Suse 11.0 they are calling it gcc-c++.

Eric

On Thursday 30 October 2008 17:48:28 Alasdair McAndrew
wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can find binaries for linux -
Suse 10.0?  I