axis font sizes

From: Francis Poulin
Subject: axis font sizes
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:08:50 -0400

I recently figured out how to change the font of the x,y labels and the title using something like

set (0, 'defaulttextfontname', '/Library/Fonts/Arial');

where I have a file called Arial.ttf in the above mentioned directory.

When I export the figure as a png those fonts look great but the axis fonts still look awful. Is there a similar command that will change the axis font and size?

Also, while were at it, where can someone find a list of figure properties that someone can alter with set?