specifying C/C++ compiler for making mex files

From: charles reid
Subject: specifying C/C++ compiler for making mex files
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:36:32 -0600

Hi there -

Is there a way to specify which C/C++ compiler you want Octave to use when compiling mex files?  I couldn't find this anywhere in the documentation.

Thanks,
Charles

Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him.
- Friedrich Nietzsche