Re: Regarding Standalone Program

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Regarding Standalone Program
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:11:37 +0200

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Raghavendra K <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Superrr. It worked for me.
> I guess it is high time I started getting used to the codes written in C++
> ;)

Well, do as you please. But remember that (almost) the whole point of
Octave is to relieve people of the need to code in C++ (C, Fortran,
etc) for doing numerics. So whatever you do with Octave, I think it is
worth it to consider whether the job can be accomplished with Octave's
m-files, and if not, then why, and what needs to be contributed to
make it possible.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert