one question about the function-sqp in Octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: one question about the function-sqp in Octave
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:30:17 -0400

On 28-Jul-2008, Yanbao Zhang wrote:

| Hello everyone,
|
| I am a beginner of Octave. I read Octave FAQ on the website, but I still
cannot figure out how to solve the following problem when I run the function
[x,obj,info,iter,nf,lambda]=sqp(x,objf,[],cif,[],[],100,1e-50)(PS:I have two
similar programs. No such problem for the first program but for the second one.)

| error: EIG: matrix contains Inf or NaN values
| error: evaluating if command near line 268, column 5
| error: evaluating if command near line 84, column 3
| error: called from `qp' in file
`/usr/local/share/octave/3.0.0/m/optimization/qp.m'
| error: evaluating while command near line 359, column 5
| error: evaluating if command near line 195, column 3
| error: called from `sqp' in file
`/usr/local/share/octave/3.0.0/m/optimization/sqp.m'

| Do you have such similar experience,and could you give me an explain? Thank
you in advance!

Without the actual functions and data you are using, I don't think
anyone will be able to help you debug this problem.

jwe