Re: Plotting

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Plotting
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:33:22 +0200

Bill McBride schrieb:
I am using Octave -3.0.1 on an IMac. It runs on the terminal , which uses Bash as its shell script.. My problem is that the plot does noy work I get sh: gnuplot: command not found.back as an error message. How do I get plotting commands to work? Are there other files I need to download and install?

Thanks for the help
Bill McBride

It seems that you are missing the program 'gnuplot'. Which distribution of Octave have you installed, resp. where did you get it from?

  Thomas