surf error

From: Ekin Akoglu
Subject: surf error
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:31:18 +0200

Dear users,

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I have already installed gnuplot but the problem persists. Could you please tell me how to define the have_newer_gnuplot function? And I don't know why but I installed octave today and in repos it was version 2.9.19. But it is surprising to me that it seems until now no one has encountered a similar problem :). Anyway, thank you all again for your comments.

Regards,

Ekin