Re: How to show image with constant value?

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Re: How to show image with constant value?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:13:26 -0600

zetab wrote:
I need to show some computation result of image processing, but when the
resulting image has constant value in all pixel, the imshow() function seems
to not work for that. A "division by zero" warning was displayed and the
gnuplot window show an black image.

The following code will reproduce what I said:

RGB=cat(3,ones(100,100),ones(100,100),ones(100,100));
imshow(RGB);

I replaced the imshow() by image(), and the result was the same.
I use octave 2.9.19 on WinXP.

Is there any method can show such an image in octave?
I dont get a 'div by 0' error, but the result is still the same black image.
IMHO nothing could be wrong?
-Muthu