[octave] help about addpath newbie please help

From: giolu
Subject: [octave] help about addpath newbie please help
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:30:23 +0200

Hello to all. I've installed the new version of Octave for win 2.9.3.1 ad it's
fantastic. I've imported some routing I've made in matlab for doing PCA via
nipals algorithm and compatibility was perfect then I've decided to import also
some routine for multiple regression (a function that call other function) but
I've found that when I use addpath octave seems to skip to reaf/recognise some
routine. when I call the it does not give me a error message but seems not to
see them... Every help would be very apprecciated.
Thanks to all in advance
Giorgio