Re: Fortran 90?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Fortran 90?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:21:44 +0200

Vic Norton skrev:
Hello all,

I am trying to install a MatLab system for
    "Applying Markowitz' Critical Line Algorithm"
by Andras Niedermayer and Daniel Niedermayer.
<http://ideas.repec.org/p/ube/dpvwib/dp0701.html>

The MatLab routines depends on two files
    turningpoints.dll
    turningpoints.mexglx
which are executable files. The other "m" files are
    check_weights.m
    find_point_on_frontier.m
    frontcon_cla.m
    turningpoints.m
    test_cla.m
Do you have the source code for the 'turningpoints' functions? I had a quick look at the page you linked to and I couldn't find the download, so I can't see for myself. If you don't have the source code, then there is no chance you'll get it running, but if you do you should be able to compile it using 'mkoctfile --mex' from inside octave.

Søren