Re: Fortran 90?

From: Miquel E. Cabanas
Subject: Re: Fortran 90?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:35:41 +0200 (CEST)

hello,

> Vic Norton skrev:
>>
>> I am trying to install a MatLab system for
>>     "Applying Markowitz' Critical Line Algorithm"
>> by Andras Niedermayer and Daniel Niedermayer.
>> <http://ideas.repec.org/p/ube/dpvwib/dp0701.html>
>>
>> The MatLab routines depends on two files [...]
>> which are executable files.
>
> Do you have the source code for the 'turningpoints' functions?

as pointed at

http://andras.niedermayer.ch/index.php?page=markowitz-critical-line-algorithm-for-matlab

you should contact the authors to obtain the software

... A Matlab toolbox written in Fortran for a fast computation of the
constrained efficient frontier for asset portfolio choice. Software
available upon request from the authors: address@hidden
The algorithm is described in the paper "Applying Markowitz' Critical Line
Algorithm". ...

Hope this helps,

Miquel

--