Re: octaviz without render window

From: Lieven Theys
Subject: Re: octaviz without render window
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:22:09 +0200

Jonathan, and the rest of the list,

As you suggest I am able to change camera position and upview etc.
Thank you very much for the link you provided for the wealth of
information.

There is however one thing I am not able to get to work.
In the same script I want to generate several plots and need to clear
the renderer inbetween.  I tried:
vtk_clear
or
f.rendrer.Clear()

neither of these calls clears the actors that have previously been
added.
To check I called:
f.renderer.GetActors() but the number of actors stays the same before
and after the clear call.

Do you know what I could be overlooking or am I interpreting the meaning
of clear incorrectly.

Kind regards,

Lieven