Re: octave error when using scripts

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: octave error when using scripts
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:17:24 -0400

Tim Hildebrandt wrote:
Hi!

Please read the following and it would be amazing if you would give me some
help if you are able to. I have been seaching for a solution on the web now for
hours with no result. Thanks!

I am runnin OSX 10.4.10, HPC Octave 2.99, Aquaterm(latest), Gnuplot and bash
enviroment variables are set to:

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin
export GNUTERMAPP=/Applications/AquaTerm.app
export GNUTERM=aqua

If I am runnin a script I get the following error Message

tim-hildebrandts-powerbook58:/users/timsen/desktop/FINC411/week1 timsen$ octave
GNU Octave, version 2.9.9 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.9.0).
Copyright (C) 2006 John W. Eaton.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTIBILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type `warranty'.

Additional information about Octave is available at http://www.octave.org.

Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/help-wanted.html

Report bugs to <address@hidden> (but first, please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to write a helpful report).

error: couldn't link module
/usr/local/libexec/octave/2.9.9/site/oct/powerpc-apple-darwin8.9.0/octave-forge/__imagemagick__.oct
error: evaluating argument list element number 2
error: near line 1 of file
`/usr/local/share/octave/2.9.9/site/m/octave-forge/image/PKG_ADD'
error: source: error sourcing file
`/usr/local/share/octave/2.9.9/site/m/octave-forge/image/PKG_ADD'
error: near line 11 of file `/usr/local/share/octave/2.9.9/m/startup/octaverc'