Re: problem with gnuplot/aquaterm invocation from /usr/local version of

From: Owen Densmore
Subject: Re: problem with gnuplot/aquaterm invocation from /usr/local version of octave.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:56:57 -0600

Thanks Vic, that's useful to know. My system is an intel MacBook Pro, using the latest Tiger, with GnuPlot Version 4.2, Terminal set to "aqua", and Octave, version 2.9.9 (i386-apple-darwin8.9.1).

So it sounds like our most obvious difference is PPC vs Intel.

Grasping at straws, here are some possible other differences:
    - I have no .gnuplot or .octaverc files.
    - Ditto for environment variables for either system.

Thank you for the calibration!

    -- Owen