Re: problem with gnuplot/aquaterm invocation from /usr/local version of

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: problem with gnuplot/aquaterm invocation from /usr/local version of octave.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:38:51 -0400

I am using GNU Octave, version 2.9.9 (from High Performance Computing), and gnuplot, version 4.2, on Mac OS X 10.4.10 (PPC). I just ran the following test script from BBEdit:

   #!/usr/local/bin/octave

   ## test2.m

   plot (rand(100,1))

The plot came up perfectly in aquaterm. In fact I got a different plot in a different aquaterm window every time I ran the script.

Apparently the problem is not universal.

Regards,

Vic