Re: bode plot

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: bode plot
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:10:15 -0500

I'm not familar with the emf format; on my Macintosh, I do the following to print a bode plot to a file:
octave:1> sys = tf([1,2],[3,4,5]);
octave:2> bode(sys);
octave:3> print -demf example.emf
Error: terminal "emf" does not support continuous colors.
Error: terminal "emf" does not support continuous colors.
octave:4> print -deps example.eps
octave:5> exit
eexmac143:~ hodelas$ gv example.eps

the resulting .eps file has both plots in it. The same approach works for xfig output:
        print -dfig example.fig