Re: bode plot

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: bode plot
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:15:02 -0500

Here is how I do it.
http://dougs.homeip.net/octave/bode1w.m
Thus they are both on one plot and you can use the y axis as both db and phase.

I also put phase margin and gain margin on the plot but if you don't want that then take them out.

Use it if you want to. :-)
Doug

Eduardo Adam wrote:
Dear octave users

I am not sure if this is a bugs but, I have a problem with the bode plot, that is, 1. Bode diagrams are two, modulus and phase diagrams and, both figures are presented in only one window. 2. Then, I would like to save this window with "emf" format and, for this objective, the following procedure is executed,

gset term emf
gset output "fig1.emf"
replot

3. Thus, a file fig1.emf is saved.

The problem is that this file includes only one diagram (a phase diagram) and the modulus diagram is not included. How can I save both diagram presented in only one window?
I was reading octave and gnuplot manuals and there is no comment about that.
I am working with Linux-Kubuntu and the otave version is 2.9.6

Thanks for help,

Eduardo.