mkoctfile-2.9.9

From: Don Roberts
Subject: mkoctfile-2.9.9
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:51:03 -0700

I'm having a problem with mkoctfile on the oregonator.cc example.  I'm running YDL 5.0 on a PS3, and used yum to install octave-2.9.9 from fedora-extras.  After a cursory check, octave looks ok in general.  But mkoctfile gives the error message that it can't find /usr/bin/mkoctfile-2.9.9.  I was able to find a mkoctfile.m, but there's no mkoctfile-2.2.9 anywhere.  Is there something I need to do to generate it?  I tried adding octave-developers, but got a conflict between blas and libblas.

thanks in advance,
Don