questions regarding liboctave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: questions regarding liboctave
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:53:38 -0500

On  5-Dec-2006, Gorazd Brumen wrote:

| 4. I have the following functions
|
| float trans (ColumnVector z, float t, ColumnVector x, Cell params) {
|
|   return tp (z - x, params(0) * t, params(1) * sqrt (t) );
|
| }
|
| float tp (ColumnVector x, ColumnVector mu, Matrix sigma) { // here
| follows code }

When passing objects like these, you really want to pass them by
reference (const if you are not planning to change their values inside
the function and have that change passed back to the caller).

The best documentation for the functions in liboctave is still the
source files.  To answer your other questions, I would probably have
to read the sources.

jwe