Re: questions regarding liboctave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: questions regarding liboctave
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:15:24 -0500

On  5-Dec-2006, Gorazd Brumen wrote:

| What I meant was this (perhaps the expression wasnt good):
|
| www.mhatt.aps.anl.gov/dohn/software/octave/liboctave.pdf
|
| It is pretty old, but perhaps a bit better than the sources.

The sources for that are still in hte Octave source distribution, in
the doc/liboctave directory.  The files that make up that document
have not had any substantial changes to them in about a decade, and
most of the document is just a list of (by now, partially outdated)
function declaration with no commentary.  So I don't see how that
could be better than the sources.  At least with the sources, you will
get the correct function declarations.

jwe