Error on 'Plot' command

From: Yi-Min Huang
Subject: Error on 'Plot' command
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:40:14 -0700

Hi,

   I am new to Octave. After installing the Octave on my Mac OSX, I try to test the 'plot' command. So I create a set of (x,y) and use plot(x,y) command. But I got the error like this:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libaquaterm.1.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/gnuplot
Reason: image not found

I am sure I installed the gnuplot and Aquaterm, from the link at HPC Mac OSX website. (http://hpc.sourceforge.net/).
I have no idea how to solve this problem, because I have little knowledge about Unix. Could someone give me a hand? Thank you very much.

Niner
Yi-Min Huang
Civil Engineering 85
National Chiao Tung University