Re: load/save and C++

From: Jaroslav Fojtik
Subject: Re: load/save and C++
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:15:39 +0200

> Hello All,
>
> Is it possible to load/save .mat file from c++, in a standalone
> application, not a .oct function file? Any advice appreciated.
        This is only hint, may be that Octave itself has much more better C++
interface:

I wrote MAT support for GraphicMagick:
http://www.graphicsmagick.org/index.html
    The file mat.c is pretty simple and clear and it could be used
without Octave.

I also have my libray "pictures" that is totally standalone.
If you like it you could use a file
   ras_img.cc
and see:
   Image LoadPictureMAT(const char *Name)