Re: load/save and C++

From: Jens Gottstein
Subject: Re: load/save and C++
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:43:30 +0200

Hi Marek,

A standalone application can load/save .mat files. But therefore you
have to extract the octave parser from octave and include it into your app.

Octave also offers the liboctave, which just encapsulates the numeric
libraries. The parser is not part of liboctave. (as far as I know)

Extracting the parser from octave shouldn't be too hard. Read the source
code...

good luck

Jens

P.S. A program that embeds the octave parser would also fall under GPL.