Re: Use gnuplot 4.0 with octave 2.1.73

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Use gnuplot 4.0 with octave 2.1.73
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:16:00 -0400

  Oops, it's .gnuplot :-( sorry for wrong advice.

  Etienne

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 12:47:57PM +0200, Aimad Saib wrote:
# Hi Ron,
#
# Thank you, your solution works perfectly!
#
# P.S. Does not work if you create the file with the name '.gnuplotrc' as
# adviced by Etienne!!
#
# Ronald Crummett wrote:
#
# >Aimad -
# >
# >Create a file in your home directory (the default directory when you
# >start Cygwin) called .gnuplot and add the command 'set mouse' (no
# >quotations).  This will allow you to zoom by using the right mouse
# >button (press 'u' to unzoom) and you can mark points by clicking the
# >center button (may be scroll wheel button, depends on mouse).  This
# >will also allow you to rotate 3-D plots if you so choose.  Hope it
# >helps.
# >
# >-Ron
# >