Re: function submission

From: Ronald Crummett
Subject: Re: function submission
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:49:40 -0700

My first thought is that both would end up in Octave Forge, but here's
what I've done:

plotyy:  plot two functions with different y-axis ranges using both
sides of the plot as axes

impinvar:  impulse-invariance method of analog-to-digital filter
conversion.

Both probably need a bit more cleaning up but I wanted to get an idea
of where to send these when they are ready.  By the way, is there
somewhere I can find guidelines for submission (for instance, what
kind of documentation my code should have, etc.)?

-Ron