Re: function submission

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: function submission
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:19:28 -0400

On 19-May-2006, Ronald Crummett wrote:

| I can do that.  Should I just send a post to this here list with the
| scripts attached?  I don't mind doing that if it's appropriate to do.

The address@hidden list is for posting source code additions to
Octave.  It provides a place to archive submissions.

What are the functions you have written?  If they are "core" Octave
functions (for example, they exist for Matlab compatibility, or
provide very basic functionality) then they probably belong in the
core Octave distribution.  If they are specialized functions for a
particular problem domain, then they probably belong in a separate
package and including the functions in Octave Forge is probably
better, at least for now.

jwe