octave to c compiler?

From: Ze Ji
Subject: octave to c compiler?
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 02:12:36 +0000

Hi, does anyone know anything about the implementation of convert octave script to c / c++ code?

Or, simply, is it possible to call any octave function from c/c++? I mean not just simply call the function with the string command...

I have been searching for such thing for a while, finally found something below, that is a wonderful tool, and cool web style.

http://www.program-transformation.org/Octave/WebHome

How complete or reliable this one has achieved (I am wondering because the release version is just 0.1. )

Is there any alternative option, if you know.

Thanks

Ze