Re: DLMREAD causes my computer to hang

From: Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte
Subject: Re: DLMREAD causes my computer to hang
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:19:36 -0200

Shai,

I did as you said, but unfortunately it did not work out.

<snippet>
address@hidden ~]$ GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW=1 octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.72 (i686-pc-linux-gnu).
Copyright (C) 2005 John W. Eaton.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTIBILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type `warranty'.

Additional information about Octave is available at http://www.octave.org.

Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/help-wanted.html

Report bugs to <address@hidden> (but first, please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to write a helpful report).

octave:1> cd srx
octave:2> compostos = dlmread( 'compostos.dat' )
Press Control-C again to abort.
panic: Interrupt -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete

address@hidden ~]$
</snippet>

I don't have any hints about what is going on. If anyone can help, I
will be very thankful.

Marcus Vinicius